Huwebes, Agosto 23, 2012

“My TRENDING HOBBIES”


TALK OF THE U

What are the trendiest topics we encounter in social media and the environment? We see and hear many things like the K-POP and reading stories most especially LOVE STORIES. You as a student, what for you are the trending topics you encounter?

                Let me share this with you guys, When I was in my first years in PUP, I didn’t know such things as WATTPAD or anything, but when I hear K-pop songs, I’m happy with it. Basta marinig ko lang ang kanta ng SNSD, ng SUJU, at marami pang iba at makita ko lang si Sooyoung (member ng SNSD<3), my gosh! Masaya na ako. That’s when I realized that I’m also a “K-POPPER” (my term..haha.. ^__^). I learn their dance steps, their songs but unfortunately I didn’t learn how to speak Korean. LOL!
               
Minsan pa nga, on my favorite BIASES (a term which is used for their favorite Korean artist), for example, KYUHYUN of SUPER JUNIOR (to all K-POP ADDICTS, kilala niyo yan ^__^), whenever I see his picture I just smile and will say, “KYAAAH, BOYFRIEND KO YAN!” minsan nga naisip ko na, “ganito na ba talaga ako kaadik sa k-pop?”  Minsan din, I greet my friends in Korean language, as I said a while ago, I didn’t learn how to speak Korean, but only the basics, like “ANNYEONG”, Korean term for “HELLO”, o kaya pag may birthday “SAENGIL CHUKKAHAMNIDA”, or when I say “I LOVE YOU” to my friends, I know everybody knows its Korean term “SARANGHAE/SARANGHAEYO”. I didn't even notice na hobby ko na pala siya and i'm proud of it. ^__^






               
Wattpad is an e-book community where undiscovered and published writers can publish and share their stories. I knew this when I was in my second years, my friend share this incredible story which is entitled “diary ng panget”. Diary ng Panget is a romantic/comedy story that tells about a boy named “Cross Sandford” and a girl named “Reah Rodriguez”. These characters started from being enemies until Cross had fallen in love with his enemy. Simula ng magbasa ako ng wattpad, grabe! Sobrang naadik ako. I mean, sobrang dami ko nang nabasang stories like, 3W8L (book 1 and 2), Sadist Lover (book 1,2 and 3), she’s dating the gangster and many more. Since I’ve started reading on Wattpad, I’m inspired to do my own stories and now I have three stories now which are published in Wattpad.  Until now, I’m reading and writing stories in Wattpad, until it became my hobby. ^__^

                               
-          Mary Ann A. Dacara
Polytechnic University of the Philippines, College of Communication

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento